Monday, August 24, 2015

Staying the course for steady investment gains

A couple years before the Internet Bubble popped I acquired my first couple investments and let them sit there.  It wasn't until 2007 when the Financial Crisis was starting to explode and after university when I began working that I started paying attention to my tiny portfolio.

Back then with my limited funds and some unsuccessful trades it became obvious I needed a new strategy: portfolio of passive income, ie. dividends.  It has been fun, but time consuming and frustrating to build this portfolio over the years and the process continues.

There are plenty of blogs out there of how to create an income/dividend portfolio, but I want to share my thought process, moves, concerns, and most importantly my mistakes.

Hopefully, you will find something useful on this blog.  You can read my original blog at theamateurmojoinvestor and follow my twitter feed MOJOJONO.

No comments:

Post a Comment